Friday, July 20, 2012

Alone Rewrite 4

Note: No idea what this was.



Alone Rewrite 4
________

I moved with unparalleled quickness through the crowd looking for my target. I caught her scent and moved in the direction it was coming from. There she was, standing amongst other people listening to the blasting music that was giving me difficulty tracking the man in black that were moving through the crowd blocking my escape routes. They know I’ll only appear at times like this. It’s an annoyance showing myself to the world that I hardly know anymore. Why I do this I don’t know and I don’t care. There making me intervene and it brings me distress and its destroying everything I worked hard to maintain.

They were beginning to corner me. The loud music renders me helpless to the surroundings. Makes it easier for them. But how did they know. The question that’s bugged me since I woke up, since I got out of my prison.

They were moving through the crowd still. Not knowing what to expect.

I moved quickly and silently so as to not let my prey know I’m right next to them. I was on them before they got within 5 meters of my target. I incapacitated the first and second men closet to her. They were like jackhammers responding to the threat before they knew what was happening. The next one had barley registered me before he was down too. Not good, still rusty. Normally I’d be done with them by now. The forth tried to block my first blow and ended up getting smashed into the ground unconscious. The fifth talked desperately to something that wasn’t there, confusing me for a second just before he was down as well. The men at the doors smelled afraid but stood ready for a strike. How wrong they were, they weren’t ready for me in the least.

The sound of something chopping the air outside the building awakened a distant memory, from my escape of the prison. I heart beat shot up and I moved too quick for a human eye to track and rendered another three unconscious. The crowd noticed the disturbances, moving away from my victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment