Friday, July 20, 2012

Turned into a Cat, I think?


Note: No Idea what this was.





“Go away!” I said, “It was just a one night thing.”
“A WHAT!” Why are they always like this? This is why I never bring them back to my place and never give them my number. “I am not a one night thing!” Wow she was angry, her eyes looked like they’d catch on fire any second.
“Then find someone else.” The only time I bring someone back to my home and I get this annoyance. I only just woke up for god sakes and its 3 in the afternoon. Sam would be home any minute now.
“You can’t insult someone like me without punishment!” Eh, what’s she going on about?
“Then who are you?” I asked. Suddenly it got really bright and then standing before me was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. “Wow, nice trick.” Ooops, she looked really pissed.
She pointed at me as a ball of light appeared in her palm.
“Dad I’m home!” Sam Called.
I looked at this goddess in front of me.
“Shit.” I whispered to myself just as Sam rounded the corner into the hallway and the Ball shot my way.
There was a bright light and I had to shut my eyes, as it dissipated from the cracks in my eye lids I watched in horror as Sam fell to the ground with a thud. I turned and looked at that thing of beauty my mouth wide open in shock. “What have you done?” I yelled.
I was by Sam’s side and checking for anything wrong. Nothing, I couldn’t find anything.
When a voice sweet enough to melt stone slipped into my focus.
“That wasn’t supposed to happen.” I looked at her wide eyed.
“What are you! What have you done to my daughter?!” I yelled as I felt something slide on my hands.
I looked down, Sam. What the hell was this? I laid her down. “What did you do Demon?” I asked, nothing good would do this.
“I’m insulted, I’m no Demon!” “And Um.” Its face changed into something of confusion, then horror. “Um, I turned her into a cat.” She replied.
“You what!” I yelled and looked down towards my daughter only to take a step at the sight hairs appear all over her body.
“Fix this!” I yelled, nearly crumpling to the floor in despair. “She didn’t deserve this!” “She’s done nothing to you!”
“I can’t,”
I stared at her in shock.
“Um, I guess I can try.”

No comments:

Post a Comment