Friday, July 20, 2012

Not Yet Known

Note: More Crap!



Not Yet Known
__________


I am what you call a Vampire. It is one of the many names that my kind has been given over the centuries. Now I'm one of the last. I have survived being burnt, stabbed and impaled. But now I'm not so sure I will be around much longer. My kind in my eyes is all but extinct. It is our fault for our undoing. I was the blade, the prize and the love of our makers life. He is gone. But it needed to be done. We were stupid back then. We realized to late what we had done and our once great city was sunk beneath the waves. When I was reaching my 17th birthday I was turned into this monster. It was painful beyond anything I have ever felt, even now. The World was able to recover since then. Now it is being destroyed again, but by a different means.

I am my own, my self now. They are all gone. As I will to. Its sad really. I am the strongest. I was second only to him, my maker. He died for me. But if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have had to suffer this torment. I should be dead. Sometimes I wish I was. I didn't want to be like this, I had no choice and the pain. I had lost my humanity.

I had lost everything. Now I'm over 16 000 years old and I won't be able to hide much longer. Unlike your stories about us we do not have to drink blood to survive. It's a drug, a hunger that can overwhelm us when we go for to long without it and is really only needed to stop the hunger. For a while anyway. The sun does not hurt us, but tire us. We cannot fly. But we do have superior strength and we are quick enough that sometimes we blur. Our eyesight is better then any creature. I can hear a moth flapping 3 miles away and I can hear everything you think of less then 20m away. But the man I am talking to doesn't know that and he thinks he knows everything about me. He is trying to black mail me. One might say he is very, very stupid. Because I am starving and he smells good.

No comments:

Post a Comment